Tangible Personal Property Appraisals
Georgia Jobes Appraisals performs written appraisal reports of personal household property, antiques and collectibles. Collectibles, antiques, classic automobiles, family heirlooms, art, gold and silver and examples of such items. After completing an inspection and inventory of the items, research is conducted using comparables, current market trends, and other factors to determine their value. A complete inventory and description of the items is included in an appraisal report.
- Insurance coverage, damage/loss claims
- Estate planning, probate, trust, settlement
- Dissolution, equitable division, distribution
- Charitable donation, gift tax
- Market value for resale or purchase
- Collections management and inventory